Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful

One week from today, I will be with my WHOLE family, in a cabin, in Park City, eating turkey. This is our first Thanksgiving in 2 years all together, since Michael is back from his mission. I am so excited to see mom and dad, to go shopping, and to just relax! It has been a while since I have done that...

As I think about the things in life I am most thankful for, it always comes down to the people I know and love. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family, and the best friends in the whole wide world. There is nothing more important in this life than our relationships we build with our family, friends, ourselves, and our Heavenly Father. I hope we all feel this during Thanksgiving, and always.

What is everyone doing for Thanksgiving this year? I hope that each of you have a wonderful time! I miss you all dearly. Megs and I are holding down the fort in P-town. Please come visit soon-all of you! The snow isn't too great yet-but I am certainly not complaining! This is the first year I have not cried when it snowed.

I can't wait to see Thomas, Alta and Krew the beginning of December, as well as Kels and Brandon! The end of December, Birdtree comes home from her mission! I just can't believe that. And then we will all be together...bliss. I miss you all! Everyone needs to get Skype, so we can at least see each other. That is my one request!

1 comment:

  1. Crizz I miss you! i hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving- Park City is so much fun. I'll be home in California, and I'm excited.

    love you!! lexa

    ReplyDelete