Sunday, August 15, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

So last night I went with Janna and Lindsay to see Eat, Pray, Love. It was fabulous, as expected. I would highly recommend it. Please let me know what you all think of it when you see it-especially Aldog. I would say that I enjoyed the movie more than the book. Then again, we all know how much I love reading. So that might play a role!

Basically, the movie just made me want to travel! Italy is just so lovely, and everything I want and more in my life. Janna, Lindsay, Meredith and I are planning on going to go to London and possibly Italy or other European destinations. The plan is to visit Thomas, Alta and Krew while they are living the dream at medical school! I am so excited. If we go to Italy, I will be sure to partake of the gelato. A lot of gelato. And when I return, the gym will be my best friend.

Oh, also, yesterday I had lunch with Megan and Aaron. It was just such a pleasure hanging out with them and eating J-Dawgs. Thanks for hanging out with me Young's! I just love you both. Have fun in Peru, and you better post a ton of pictures when you return to the states. I feel like me and Megan are holding down the fort here in P-town. It is a pleasure to do so.

Well, that's all for now. I hope you have all enjoyed your weekend, for tomorrow, we return to work. Sadly.


2 comments:

  1. Criz! Great job blogging so much! I saw Eat Pray Love with Abby and my mom last night, I loved it! It was a little bit life-changing for me. I will go to Italy with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Criz! I just came upon your blog and I love it and I love you! Thanks for the shout out. We loved seeing you and being with you! Hope all is well. Love you tons. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete