Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Update...

Hello bff's. I would like to apologize for my lack of posts as of late. Life has been a bit crazy!

Things that have been happening:
  • I was sick for about 3 weeks straight (think Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail)
  • Brother came home from his mission!
  • I went to San Fran for work
  • I went to Chicago for work (which sounds a lot cooler than it is. I basically saw the airport, my lovely hotel room, and a conference center.)
  • I have been hanging out with some fabulous people in my ward, who are for the most part moving away soon
  • Working/loving my job
  • Playing a lot of tennis-a lot!
That's basically it. But things are going well! I miss you all like crazy! It was not fun saying goodbye to Kels, then Aly, then Alta. I just don't think I can take any more.

Other things to look forward to this summer:

  • This weekend I am going to see Eat, Pray, Love, and I wish that you could all be there with me. I am expecting it to be a fabulous performance-especially with Julia Roberts.
  • The demolition derby-never been to one, but I feel great about it.
  • Mom and sister coming to town next weekend
  • Mom, Dad and brother coming to town the weekend after that
  • A new ward (I am not moving, but everyone else in my ward is!)
  • More tennis
  • A possibly camping trip
  • Bonfire
  • Football season (while not necessarily this summer, it will certainly be here soon!)
That is all I really have to say for now. I will be back soon. I love you all.

Love,
Crizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment